What are Dry fruits?
Dry fruits or Dried Fruits are fruits that are sun-dried or dried using dehydrators and can be stored for long periods compared to fresh fruits.
Humans have been consuming dried fruits since the 4th Century BC around the Mesopotamian region, Early hunter-gatherers saw that fruits that fell from trees and dried naturally were something they could eat and store, the dried fruits were sweet and also lasted longer.
Dried fruits are not only delicious but are also a nutritional powerhouse rich in minerals, and dietary fiber they come with multiple health benefits.
Dryfruits help in Weight Loss, Aid in Digestion, and fight constipation, They are also rich in antioxidants which help strengthen immunity, regulate blood pressure, improve blood health, and have anti-aging effects on the skin. Dried fruits are also appreciated for their long shelf lives compared to fresh fruits.
Different Types of Dry Fruits?
- Dried apricots are delicious and are rich in Vitamin A and potassium, They are also a great source of dietary fiber which helps relieve constipation
- Dried pineapple is a delectable dried fruit that is rich in manganese, dietary fiber, Vitamin C, and Antioxidants
- Dried dates are a wonderful source of Calcium, Iron, Potassium, and Calcium while being delicious in taste.
- Dried Almonds contain magnesium, copper, zinc, Vitamin K, and calcium and are a good source of protein as well. They also help lower blood sugar levels and lower cholesterol levels
- Dried Cashews are not only tasty but they are also rich in antioxidants, healthy fats, Dietary fiber, and protein content.
- Dried Pistachios are a rich source of copper, phosphorous, magnesium, and potassium, They are also high in antioxidants, they also have antiageing benefits and anti-inflammatory properties
- Kismis or Raisins is a great source of antioxidants and they also help regulate cholesterol levels, fight tooth decay, treat infertility and cure bloating while being delicious.
- Akhrot or Walnuts helps improve heart function, Bone health, control diabetes, reduce inflammation, and helps manage weight.
- Anjeer or Figs help lower cholesterol, prevent constipation, strengthen bones, help with weight loss, and also act as a digestive aid while being delicious.
Why should you buy our Dry Fruits?
- Heerson believes in bringing you the highest quality Authentic Indian Dry Fruits/Dried Fruits which are delicious and full of Health Benefits Buy Premium Quality Dry Fruits Online with Heerson and enjoy these healthy superfoods anytime you want. Diabetes-Friendly Food, Easy and Secure Payment, Order & Send Dry fruits Online to India, USA, UK, Canada & Worldwide with Express Delivery. Buy Premium Dry Fruits like Dried apricots, Dried pineapple, Dried dates, Dried Almonds, Dried Cashews, Dried Pistachios, and Premium Quality Kismis, Akhrot, Anjeer, and more from Heerson's delicious collection of healthy Dried fruits.
- We diligently obey the standards and safety parameters of the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) in our cleaning and packaging service. We also follow severe quality control practices. This helps us ensure that all our products are of premium quality and taste.