1. Heerson.com: The portal, run and managed by Heerson.
2. Customer: The person using the online store and delivery service.
3. Products / Goods: Products ordered by the customer.
4. Perishable Goods: All sweets and namkeen products.
5. Non - Perishable Goods: All other products except perishable products.
6. Products: The products delivered to the recipient will be generally as per the description of the article and as per the picture chosen by the customer.
7. In using shopping services of www.Heerson.com, customers are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. Heerson.com reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The Customer is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the shopping service(s) of Heerson.com. By placing an order the client is authorizing the company to pass on the order to the respective merchant / vendor and make sure the product is delivered to the given address. While rendering the service the company is acting only as an authorized representative of the client and not as his agent or in any other capacity. The company shall be handling the material only as a service provider. Nothing contained herein shall create or be deemed to create or construe a relationship between the parties such that Heerson.com is regarded as a seller or purchaser of the Vendor / Merchant's products and all sales and purchases of the Vendor / Merchant's products pursuant to an order placed on the Heerson.com are transactions between the customer, placing an order for the same on the Heerson.com, and the Vendor / Merchant. Heerson.com is an online store for the vendor merchants to host and sell his merchandise and a facilitator of the sales contemplated herein.
Terms & Conditions:
1. All prices are in Indian Rupees and the products are delivered in the respective cities as selected by the customer.
2. The normal delivery time of the product ordered is between 10:00 am to 08:00 pm.
3. For the items delivered by the courier / speed post / registered post, their respective policies apply. Heerson reserves the right to charge the order if by any chance the recipient rejects the order for any reason.
4. The Company will not be responsible for any loss or damage/delay direct to the consignment or consequential, caused due to incorrect address, any act of God, such as accidents, any natural calamity, war, riot, commotion, strike, Local/ Political Disruptions, Air / Rail / Road Disruptions / Delay or any other cause whatsoever beyond the control of the Company. No claim for loss / damage / delay will be entertained by the Company in such events.
5. The company shall not be liable for any consequential or special damages or loss (including loss of income, profits, makers, reputation, use of contents or loss of any opportunity) or other indirect loss arising from the loss, damage, delay, mis-delivery or non-delivery of your consignment even if we had knowledge that such damages or loss might arise. The company shall not liable if your consignment or any part of it is lost, damaged, delayed or more delivered or not delivered at all as a result of ACT OF GOD, FORCE MAJEURE, which shall include war, accident, acts of public enemies, strikes, embargoes, perils of the air, local disputes, civil commotions, National or local disruption in air or ground transportation networks, mechanical problems to modes of transport or machinery or patent defects or inherent vice in the contents of the consignment.
6. Heerson shall try its best for prompt delivery. The expected time of delivery for all domestic deliveries is 5-6 days from the time it is picked up from Vendor’s shop, depending on the location. The expected time of delivery for all International deliveries is 6-8 days from the time it is picked up from Vendor’s shop, depending on the location. Delayed/early delivery for whatever reason shall not entitle the customer for any damages or compensation.
7. In spite of full caution taken at the time of delivery, Heerson will not be responsible for a mis-delivery if the receiver of the product at the address on the order form misappropriates, damages or fails to hand over the product to the person named on the order form and takes the item posing himself to be the correct person.
8. The product/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind. Heerson does not warrant that the products/services offered will be exactly similar, error free, or that the defects will be corrected.
9. Products shown are indicative only. The accessories shown are not a part of the product unless categorically mentioned. The actual arrangement of any gift products will vary due to variability of contents across different destinations.
10.In an event the ordered products are not available in the selected city / town; they will be replaced with available products of equal or higher value.
11. Orders once placed cannot be canceled or changed.
12. Heerson will deliver exactly the same products displayed on its web pages and from the same sources indicated. However, in certain unavoidable circumstances arising due to non availability of products from indicated sources, it reserves the right to change the source and deliver approximately similar kind of product. If similar kind of product is not available, Heerson will inform the sender to change the order or wait until it becomes available.
13. Heerson reserves the right to change the perishable gift item to less perishable one if the former is expected to spoil before the day it reaches the recipient, without prior permission from the sender.
14. Heerson will not charge more than the prices mentioned on its web pages but in certain unavoidable circumstances it reserves the right to change the prices anytime, without any prior notice and charge the sender accordingly.
15. Heerson reserves the right to dispatch the gift items separately, not as a single package, if certain items in the package are not acceptable by certain couriers.
16. While Heerson takes great effort to ensure prompt possible delivery of fresh products, Heerson shall not be responsible for the degradation in the condition of perishable items due to late delivery.
17. While Heerson ensures to deliver best quality products from known sources, it is not responsible if the quality of the product does not match the expectation of the recipient.
18. In the unlikely event of a dispute relating to the services of Heerson, the dispute shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of Mumbai (India) courts.
19. The sender is bound to above terms and conditions once he/she places the order. The sender should read the above terms and place the order with Heerson only if they are acceptable by him/her.
20. Heerson reserves the right to withhold delivery of any consignment booked by the Customer if proper acknowledgement, viz, signature, company seal, date and time of delivery is refused by the concerned consignee and the Company will not be responsible for any consequence or loss due to such non-delivery. Unless otherwise specified all deliveries will be made only at the address mentioned on the consignment/consignment note. However the Company reserves to right to claim and receive the courier charges for the consignment.
21. The Customer will provide full address with pin code number and telephone number for all consignments booked for easy identification and prompt delivery. The Company will not deliver any consignment with post-box address only. Further, the Company will not provide any proof of delivery in respect of consignments to be delivered to Governmental / Semi-Governmental offices.
22. The Customer agrees to reimburse the Company on demand any payment incurred by the Company towards Octroi /Entry Tax charges, Sales Tax, Airport/ Railway station. Demurrage Charges or any Penalty related to any of the aforesaid or for Non Submission of Various Government Forms / Road Permits any Other Government Levies for any consignment booked by the Customer.
23. The Company holds the right to destroy all records of delivery and other connected documents after 90 days of booking.
24. Company agrees to provide proof of deliveries to the Customer against the consignments booked and delivered; as a soft copy as provided by the logistics company and not the physical copy however not providing of such proof will not be pre-condition for payment to the Company by the Customer, in the interim should a requirement arise for a dispute/assurance of delivery, company would provide the necessary records in soft format as provided by logistics company.
25. All the terms & conditions printed overleaf of consignment note of the logistics partner are also binding on the Customer.
26. The customer undertakes and agrees with the company, that they shall not permit any other person who has an interest in the consignment to bring a claim or action against us arising from the carriage, even though we may have been negligent or in default and if a claim or action is made, customer will indemnity us against the consequences of the claim or action and the cost and expenses we incur in defending it.